***NFL Playoff Thread Wild Card Weekend***

NoleKing

One of the best times of the year. The 12 team tournament to determine the best team in the NFL. The time of year when journeyman backups can go to being encased in bronze. When young gun coaches become superstars. When successful legends finally kick the door down.

Tons of intriguing storylines and matchups for the next month. Does Lamar handle the hype and give Baltimore another ring? Does Big Red FINALLY get the ring he richly deserves? Is this the last time we see two of the GOATS in Tom Brady and Drew Brees sling the ball and go out like Elway? Do the Eagles AGAIN embrace the underdog role and go on an inspired run? Do the Vikings, Bills, Texans and Titans, step up from the little talked about to the lead dogs?

We'll find out over the next 5 weeks as we start with the best weekend, WILD CARD WEEKEND!

Prediction Time

Bills
@ Texans
Titans @ Pats
Vikings @ Saints
Seahawks @ E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

1578169481649.png

I don't care which team will win, as long as I win. With that said I have $50 on Bills +3 and $50 on Bills/Texans over 43.

The Texans beat the Bills in overtime. The Titans and Patriots have their get-together next.

Was really pulling for the Bills earlier.

If Tennessee finishes off the Pats, the rest of the AFC playoffs is really interesting. Yeah Baltimore will be the favorites, And I’m ecstatic the Chiefs are at Arrowhead next week, but realistically any of these four teams can beat any of the other four home or away on any given game day without it being considered a huge upset. Going to be really interesting.

So glad to see the Cheatriots go down. That last pick 6 had me laughing so hard I almost cracked a rib.