***NFL Playoff Thread Wild Card Weekend***

Saints fans are gonna be loaded in sodium for the next year.

Carson Wentz can't have nice things for some reason.
I was thinking the same thing. He was having an MVP year the first time he got hurt but I don’t know if we’ll ever see him reach his full potential.

Sad ending to a fun ride for the Birds. Hopefully they don’t make the mistake they made last year and think they have one more ride with this group. They need to make some serious overhaul changes to the team and organization.

Sad ending to a fun ride for the Birds. Hopefully they don’t make the mistake they made last year and think they have one more ride with this group. They need to make some serious overhaul changes to the team and organization.
Is Clowney a dirty player now?

He is, but it’s the NFL. It happens. I’m more upset he wasn’t policed in the game by JP and Kelce or there wasn’t a brush back on Russ.
I think Clowney skates from this over time. He had no history of it prior and as long as he doesn't repeat it he's good.

One of the best times of the year. The 12 team tournament to determine the best team in the NFL. The time of year when journeyman backups can go to being encased in bronze. When young gun coaches become superstars. When successful legends finally kick the door down.

Prediction Time

Bills
@ Texans
Titans @ Pats
Vikings @ Saints
Seahawks @ E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!
You lost em all,, lol