Non Football Hobbies

Irishblooded

Anyone do stupid guy stuff outside of football season?

I do woodworking, cooking, video games (nothing new though) and still play Warhammer 40k from time to time.

Thought I would check and see if any of you other curmudgeon old guys still play 40k?

I post PC gaming builds on tech sites for peeps looking to build a new gaming PC. The usual questions are 'what country do you reside in, what's your budget, do you plan on reusing any old components and what's your monitor resolution or is a monitor to be included in the budget'.

Apparently NCAAF is only going to be released on PS5 and the latest Xbox console. I am lying if I say I won't go buy a PS5 just to play NCAAF and that is exactly what I will have to do.
Same here, Im now forced to upgrade! My daughter has a birthday coming up so it will be her present, but Im going to borrow it for NCAA football lol

Same here, Im now forced to upgrade! My daughter has a birthday coming up so it will be her present, but Im going to borrow it for NCAA football lol
I am having to decide if my old cheap ass is going to spend that much to play one game. I almost upgraded my PS4 last year but talked myself into committing to a PS3 before a PS5 and go retro on the gaming. Hell, I was too cheap to do even that.

Better than dad's
720eba84-1a01-4df2-b4d4-f56cca4212be_text.gif

I am having to decide if my old cheap ass is going to spend that much to play one game. I almost upgraded my PS4 last year but talked myself into committing to a PS3 before a PS5 and go retro on the gaming. Hell, I was too cheap to do even that.
We have always bought Xboxes. My daughter has an Xbox one (small version) and gave me her big xbox one a few years ago. The downloadable only xbox series s is only $300 I think, while the xbox x disc and downloadable is around $500 with more space. All her stuff is downloadable though, so I may go cheap.