OH MY BALLS!!

pooods

I just leaned forward in my chair to pick a pen off the floor and smashed my left nut.

tenor.gif

I hope your left boy is okay. Smashing a nut is about the worst pain a man can have.

When I was in elementary school, a guy that was supposed to be my friend kicked me in the nuts on the playground with everything he had, for no reason.

The next morning, I beat him half to death and stomped his manhood when the teachers were pulling me off him.

Ask @Nod4Eight about getting racked on a bucking horse, I know I got it several times, you can kind of get used to it after awhile, if there is such a thing as "getting used to it".

I dated a chick once and her folks were big time horse people. I had ridden horses quite a few times before, but was far from any type of rodeo champion.

I'm assuming they were trying to test my salt as they stuck me on the wildest horse they had, bareback and not quite broke. Or they may have just been trying to keep me from getting their daughter pregnant.

Last edited:
Lol:LOL:...... wait til you get my age, when you drop your britches to your knees, your nuts are still layin' in your shorts
I am already there. I can tell you the toilet water tempreture every time I pinch a loaf.

My berries are huge, too bad I am hung like a hamster. Looks like a mealworm sitting on 2 cantaloupes.
I knew I belonged here.. I love yall :)