OH MY BALLS!!

You dont think Gog is perfect,, you know why one nut is bigger than the other,, so they dont rub together when you walk... True story.
You dont think Gog is perfect,, you know why one nut is bigger than the other,, so they dont rub together when you walk... True story.
And one higher than the other. He was on his game with those decisions.

He must have been anticipating watching sports.

I've got a friend who opened a gate and the chain swung around and got him pretty good on one nut. It swelled up and after roughly a week he decided that he should get it checked out. He showed the doctor and long story short he had cancer in it he didn't know about. They took it out.

I just leaned forward in my chair to pick a pen off the floor and smashed my left nut.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Damn, that was one of those where you have to stop and catch your breath. I ain't gonna lie. My stomach is still turning.

I told my teenaged son that the day you sit on one means that you are just a warm morning away from shitting on them. I might should have put this in the a$$hole thread.

Do you use a ratchet strap to keep them out of the water or just leave them in your shorts?

I'm trying to plan ahead.

Ditch the belt and buy suspenders.