Old TV Shows

I dont watch the new or morning shows, so its Andy Griffith reruns every morning for me
If I’m up early it’s Andy Griffith on Sundance. Sometimes Wanted Deaf or Alive or The Untouchables if they’re on. If I sleep late we have a channel that has the rifleman at 3PM followed by Andy Griffith. Don Knotts was a comedy genius imo

View attachment 17754View attachment 17755View attachment 17756
View attachment 17757View attachment 17758View attachment 17759
View attachment 17760View attachment 17761View attachment 17762
View attachment 17763
Maxed out on images, but also remember watching, all in the family, the jeffersons, sanford and son, barnaby jones, matlock, all with my dad, he controlled the tv, not the kid.. back when men were men lol.
Awesome list Hogans heroes was best on Stalag 17 great movie. Peter Graves played the German spy. Graves was also on Mission Impossible another great show9BF1B240-98A8-48A3-BD2C-E189237BE7AA.jpeg

I loved the Night Stalker.
We love the night stalker too. We don’t watch many new shows. But we did find two episodes of the X-Files with Darren McGavin. His character was a tribute to Kolchak crediting him as the original agent to start the X-files. A lot of fun to watch if you haven’t seen them. The night stalker TV show was cut way too short.