Owning it straight up

CowpokeU

I swung the hammer on CTN-1

There's a lot I can put up with here, Mono, Star etc.

What I won't allow is someone to come in who has done nothing but follow us around for the year since we've been gone all the while running back to his buddies on rivals to talk shit and tattle tail while we are stuck behind the wall.

I remember him narcing on @ThereIsNoPlace while he was keeping us updated during the chaotic hours of being nuked from rivals. I remember him trying to act like he cared while we were exiled on the hoop and talking shit behind our backs which was screen capped.

There's a level of toxicity and distrust that we can't have here and that definitely is a poster who will nurture that.

What I won't allow is someone to come in who has done nothing but follow us around for the year since we've been gone all the while running back to his buddies on rivals to talk shit and tattle tail while we are stuck behind the wall.

I remember him narcing on @ThereIsNoPlace while he was keeping us updated during the chaotic hours of being nuked from rivals. I remember him trying to act like he cared while we were exiled on the hoop and talking shit behind our backs which was screen capped.

There's a level of toxicity and distrust that we can't have here and that definitely is a poster who will nurture that.
No problem from here. Other than I don’t feel like I’m stuck behind any walls. Saul Goodman. 😊
Edit: also, I don’t really care if my name is or isn’t discussed back on SO. If it is, someone has a horrifically boring existence.

Last edited:

Cool, I just got done typing up a big thing on nits thread about this subject and while I was typing it you did this and I'm glad you did.

He's a Tillmanite & neck deep in Brother William Christopher's cult. Fuck him!

Loved me some Hank. His final line to Walter hit me like a ton of bricks.

i don’t remember his final line, what did he say? Walt seems like the good guy the whole time — just doing it for his family — but Hank’s job was inherently good and his job was to catch people like Walt. It turned into his life’s purpose, or at least a defining moment of it. The scenes in the garage were my favourite. And when he discovered the Walt Whitman book and connected the dots. Pinkmon pissed me off when he started throwing millions out of his car.

Glad you nuked him

tenor.gif

You're making an excuse for taking out the trash? No need for that.