Owning it straight up

I won't argue with that, but it took away from our opportunity to taunt the trash into taking itself out.
It does take away from my fun a bit as it leaves only telemarketers for me to idly fuck with.

Today I spoke with Cory, I'm going with Badalandabad for the last name.

He told me it was my last warning to update my vehicle warranty.

When he asked for vehicle details, I told him it was a 1998 Ford Huffy tricycle. He actually tried to look that up.

It does take away from my fun a bit as it leaves only telemarketers for me to idly fuck with.

Today I spoke with Cory, I'm going with Badalandabad for the last name.

He told me it was my last warning to update my vehicle warranty.

When he asked for vehicle details, I told him it was a 1998 Ford Huffy tricycle. He actually tried to look that up.
If I ever find a poor SOB who works for 20/20 healthcare services I will be going to jail. I have blocked at least 30 different numbers from their robodialer. I don't think they could find a jury in the country to convict me though!

If I ever find a poor SOB who works for 20/20 healthcare services I will be going to jail. I have blocked at least 30 different numbers from their robodialer. I don't think they could find a jury in the country to convict me though!
If you are bored and drunk, keep calling them back for about an hour. Had a "personal loan company" out of Vegas that I never heard of that kept calling me . I kept asking for 2.3 million, etc. I could actually hear some of their coworkers laughing in the background. Is it him again? They never called back. 😁

mtatb71331.jpg