Pacing of the forum

cfbmemes_

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations, even though with less members but I believe more active members the pacing on this forum has surpassed the soundoff. While this isn't where we want it, the interactive conversation is coming in faster than the s/o.

Plus we do not have the crazies like on Hoopla. We will keep growing :)

Congratulations, even though with less members but I believe more active members the pacing on this forum has surpassed the soundoff. While this isn't where we want it, the interactive conversation is coming in faster than the s/o.

Wtf made it this far. Im in.

Sorry, Deac. I'd love to believe you, but the eye test tells me otherwise. This place moves at a snail's pace. I've love for it to be more active.

Maybe I miscalculated and forgot that the lunch hour for s/o is busy. They have had 18 threads updated within the past hour. You know anyone over there to bring here?
A day or two ago there were week old threads on the front page. I looked after reading this thread and everything was from today.

Regardless, it's dying.

We need a KacePoke thread where we talk about Dr Who and other fun SciFi shows!

I never watched a single episode of Doctor Who until Jodie Whittaker was announced as the next one. After that, I splurged and deep dove into the series history, over 50 years worth of episodes and spinoffs which took a bit before finally catching up. One of the fun things about that show is that you can just about jump on just about anytime despite the heavy volume of work already out there.

Of course I limited myself to the TV material, not so much the radio or book adaptations. Outside of TV, I've mostly consulted the TARDIS Fandom site. Fandom wikis are some of the best sites to visit when you need information fast on something and TARDIS, the one for Doctor Who is a treasure trove for information.

EDIT: Slight amendment. I do recall watching some Doctor Who as a child, but nothing really stuck with me. It was just this weird thing PBS would air late at night along with Are You Being Served and that show about what planets and/or stars were going to be available for viewing with your telescope over the following week.

Just need more and more folks joining and the discussions, dissenting, common interests will happen....then when it is active people will stay or keep checking in and posting......

Long fucking rambling run on sentence..^^^^ 🤣

I never watched a single episode of Doctor Who until Jodie Whittaker was announced as the next one. After that, I splurged and deep dove into the series history, over 50 years worth of episodes and spinoffs which took a bit before finally catching up. One of the fun things about that show is that you can just about jump on just about anytime despite the heavy volume of work already out there.

Of course I limited myself to the TV material, not so much the radio or book adaptations. Outside of TV, I've mostly consulted the TARDIS Fandom site. Fandom wikis are some of the best sites to visit when you need information fast on something and TARDIS, the one for Doctor Who is a treasure trove for information.

EDIT: Slight amendment. I do recall watching some Doctor Who as a child, but nothing really stuck with me. It was just this weird thing PBS would air late at night along with Are You Being Served and that show about what planets and/or stars were going to be available for viewing with your telescope over the following week.
TLDR