Post yer stats

5'7 190

I'm 56 and everyone here could probably kick my ass. Thing is, though........you're gonna have to do it again....and again...and again.....Imma keep coming back until I get mine. Bank it.
Word of advice to anyone reading this post, never pick on an older man. What we lack, we make up for with deviousness. And ODD, if you ever need it, I've got a wood chipper and about 100 acres of property...

Oh, my stats are 52 yrs, 6'1 230 (sadly not muscle).

Last edited:
Word of advice to anyone reading this post, never pick on an older man. What we lack, we make up for with deviousness. And ODD, if you ever need it, I've got a wood chipper and about 100 acres of property...

Oh, my stats are 6'1 230 (sadly not muscle).
When my son was a teen, he made a comment that, "that old man won't last 5 seconds in a fight". I told him that it was probably true and all that means is that the old man had plans to end the fight in 4 seconds or less.

BTW, 6' 245 ... 52 B cup.

Helps when you are half of your DNA is from the nation that is tallest people in the world.
Yeah, that's a recent generational thing. Partly due to nutritional improvement in the last century and also Hollywood pushing the "tall, dark, and handsome" as an ideal for women to search for. Many rural women's eyes were opened to what men were available outside their small village. Which in turn leads to the average person being able to travel cross country with relative ease.