Question for you all

For me I would say Florida State just because we just beat their ass in a bowl game and their HC used to be our OC. However, rumors are swirling that many players are infected with covid on that team and FSU refuses to divulge any information. Could get interesting.

So if Iowa does not end up playing this fall season, (I still hold out hope that the big 10s decision will be reversed) what team should I adopt to root for.
giphy.gif

Well having the 32 FBS/FCS teams I follow is somewhat paying off :p. I will just cheer for those that are playing this fall. Probably won't get the spring season I'm hoping for, but if so then I will have all of those as well. I'm just going to chalk this up as a lost season or "red shirt" season. Still going to try to do all of the same fall traditions as possible. Maybe even find some new ones to throw in the mix whenever we get back to a somewhat normal life.

Well having the 32 FBS/FCS teams I follow is somewhat paying off :p. I will just cheer for those that are playing this fall. Probably won't get the spring season I'm hoping for, but if so then I will have all of those as well. I'm just going to chalk this up as a lost season or "red shirt" season. Still going to try to do all of the same fall traditions as possible. Maybe even find some new ones to throw in the mix whenever we get back to a somewhat normal life.
Won't happen for 4 more years come November.