Saban Retiring

He is the GOAT, and it's not close.
He was a slimy prick was what he was. From his recruiting tactics (see Ale Kaho) to him giving a free pass to Bama's felons after they got busted to lying his ass off about a 9 game conference schedule to him schilling for the Democrats in regards to voting rights.

Well this is certainly the end of an era for Bama.

Also wonder if they threw enough money at him would Kirby take the job but now that I am thinking about it I doubt he would since he is an UGA alum. It would be funny tho to see the dawg fan base melt down.

AG you need to start pestering Washington to pay DeBoer more... jus sayin.

WOW!!!!! Just effing WOW!!!!!

//Saban's retirement is a shocker as there were no indications that he was ready to end his coaching career so soon. His departure opens up the most coveted coaching job in college football and Alabama will be able to pick from nearly any viable candidate that it wants.\\

Thanks for it all coach. The beast that was BAMA was a sight to behold.

Also wonder if they threw enough money at him would Kirby take the job but now that I am thinking about it I doubt he would since he is an UGA alum. It would be funny tho to see the dawg fan base melt down.

UGA is loaded so no way Kirby jumps that golden ship. As far as paying DeBoer ... Washington only gets half shares from the B1G atm so right now as we speak UW fans are auctioning off their daughters virginity in the hopes of raising enough money to lock him into a new contract extension.

When Saban left the dolphins to take the BAMA job the ensuing firestorm from the corndogs was incredible.

Kirby? Nah. He is right where he wants to be and has made his own machine out of the dawgs.

Every agent of a good coach is about to get his client a raise. And one of them is going to bag the elephant.

Every donor is getting phone calls to pay those coaches to stay.

With the new rules, the Bama roster has 30 days to get a free transfer. Those players are going to be hearing some big promises, and actually I’d bet that already have.

There’s a ton of moving parts here. Everyone is going to try and cash in.

Good luck to whoever follows Saban. I mean damn, I know it’s Bama, but you better win big right away.

Serious question tho, what’s the situation then with Bama players and current transfer rules? Are they allowed to move due to special circumstances?

Seriously though Bama fans. Who do you want to see in the seat.

And honestly. If you were a successful HC. Would you want to follow up Saban at Bama?