Spanish ONLY??!!...

ChirnsidePark_738x425.png

So much for being "all-inclusive". Californication at it's highest level. I'm mostly "white", so that statement makes me a racist in today's world. Truth is, I failed the DELAB so bad, that I was told I have zero ability to learn a second language. The guy that tested me said I scored lower than anyone he ever tested.
Did you tell him Adios Amigo! when you left?

Did you tell him Adios Amigo! when you left?
It's actually DLAB.....Defense Language Aptitude Battery. It's a test using a made up language that scores one's ability to learn a foreign language. @MarineUKFan probably knows it well. My GT score of 130 was in the 98th percentile. My DLAB score was the worst in history. I'm so fucking smart that English is the only language my brain can comprehend.

To answer your question, no, I just walked away humiliated that I was too stupid to understand what "Adios Amigo" meant.

It's actually DLAB.....Defense Language Aptitude Battery. It's a test using a made up language that scores one's ability to learn a foreign language. @MarineUKFan probably knows it well. My GT score of 130 was in the 98th percentile. My DLAB score was the worst in history. I'm so fucking smart that English is the only language my brain can comprehend.

To answer your question, no, I just walked away humiliated that I was too stupid to understand what "Adios Amigo" meant.
You sound more like a bug than a dawg.

LOL. I had to google it, before I responded. Im pretty sure Ed Orgeron would have scored lower. He only speaks broken Cajun as a first language.

So much for being "all-inclusive". Californication at it's highest level. I'm mostly "white", so that statement makes me a racist in today's world. Truth is, I failed the DELAB so bad, that I was told I have zero ability to learn a second language. The guy that tested me said I scored lower than anyone he ever tested.
I bought you a shirt there bud.

1692381100827.jpeg

Yo quiero Taco Bell. Donde esta la biblioteca?

I actually scored like a 95 on the DLAB and needed a 98 to qualify for the easiest languages (Category 1.....btw English is a Cat 5 language and Chinese is like a 4 or 5), but I got a waiver.....prolly cause I was such an upstanding citizen and they knew it'd be no problem to get me a clearance. So off I went to the Defense Language Institute in Monterey, CA for language school. Six straight months of language classes 8+ hours a day and out I hop from the back end of that dreaming in Spanish and reading Don Quixote in Spanish. Flash forward to 10 years into my career and I haven't used my language skills in the vast majority of those years and had forgotten most all I had been taught (except for how the language is constructed and how to conjugate verbs and whatnot), but I remembered enough to always pass my test every year for language proficiency pay because those fools never changed the tests and my dumb ass could remember all the test questions from year to year.