Straight from the burning bush

Saban seems to want to go back to fifty years ago when CFB wasn't that big of a deal regarding compensation. However, he had no problem with changing coaches salaries to the point they become zillionaires. The game has changed because of money and it is only reasonable that all the participants get to revel in it. Players should become employees.

Saban seems to want to go back to fifty years ago when CFB wasn't that big of a deal regarding compensation. However, he had no problem with changing coaches salaries to the point they become zillionaires. The game has changed because of money and it is only reasonable that all the participants get to revel in it. Players should become employees.
When I wish to be lectured by a Vol, much less a woman, I'll...well, I'd never wish that.

DISMISSED!!!!

When I wish to be lectured by a Vol, much less a woman, I'll...well, I'd never wish that.

DISMISSED!!!!
Your going to wish you never played the Vols either, but BaseVol is in Tuscaloosa as we speak. Get ready for a weekend of getting your asses kicked.
Also, future lectures will be forthcoming, regardless of what you wish.

It's always been about the money... the difference is that they don't have to do it under the table or wait until they get that NFL deal. Not paying them openly or simply not paying them because they arent a blue chip recuit is how these schools kept the athletes locked in... it was always the carrot being dangled.

Now, they get the carrot much sooner.

Your going to wish you never played the Vols either, but BaseVol is in Tuscaloosa as we speak. Get ready for a weekend of getting your asses kicked.
Also, future lectures will be forthcoming, regardless of what you wish.
Get back to work! Nico wants his damn money!

southern-pinto-beans-2-1-500x375.jpg

Southern-Sweet-Tea-Recipe-2-720x405.jpg

Last edited: