Sup sluts?

Toadman005

Does NOT flipping love Orange.
Hi, sluts. Listen here, nerds...as none of you know me, allow me to introduce myself- my name is Toad. I’m an Alabama fan. Not to brag, but, I’m sort of a well known member. I spent years posting on a message board forum where I gained renown and made many legit friends before I was unjustly banned. Fucked up, I know. I miss StarTrek.com but, fuck, life goes on.

So listen up you slags and bags. I offer you these terms plainly and fairly... bend the knee to the one true king Stannis, or be destroyed.

Hi, sluts. Listen here, nerds...as none of you know me, allow me to introduce myself- my name is Toad. I’m an Alabama fan. Not to brag, but, I’m sort of a well known member. I spent years posting on a message board forum where I gained renown and made many legit friends before I was unjustly banned. Fucked up, I know. I miss StarTrek.com but, fuck, life goes on.

So listen up you slags and bags. I offer you these terms plainly and fairly... bend the knee to the one true king Stannis, or be destroyed.

Weren't you @UCFHONORS right hand man?

slices-chocho.jpg

DC and Marvel suck and Stannis is ded.... really ded.... he's even cancelled now....

It's about effing time you showed up you damn slacker!

And who are you again? Lets me get this straight, you're a Trekey, you spent years posting on a message board, and you lke some girl named Stannis? Damn im not sure you meet any of the low standards here. We might need to send your application to the judges b4 we let you loose in here. Just wait here and someone will get back to you shortly.