Sup sluts?

i've heard that -

i'm good -
not sure why i'm up so damn early -
stayed up til midnite
watchin an old 1959 movie,
anatomy of a murder -

everything good at yer house?
Yep, last time i checked. Granted that was an hour ago, so no telling whats going on there now. Probablly having a party. I start 7 straight 12's today. The fam knows by the 5th day idgaf what everybody is doing or where there going. "Hey mom can we..(fill in the blank)" "yes of course as long it doesnt involve me." I think they wait for this shift to ask me all questions id say no to. Except for hubby and he just stays the hell out the way.

Yep, last time i checked. Granted that was an hour ago, so no telling whats going on there now. Probablly having a party. I start 7 straight 12's today. The fam knows by the 5th day idgaf what everybody is doing or where there going. "Hey mom can we..(fill in the blank)" "yes of course as long it doesnt involve me." I think they wait for this shift to ask me all questions id say no to. Except for hubby and he just stays the hell out the way.

Smart man!

Hi, sluts. Listen here, nerds...as none of you know me, allow me to introduce myself- my name is Toad. I’m an Alabama fan. Not to brag, but, I’m sort of a well known member. I spent years posting on a message board forum where I gained renown and made many legit friends before I was unjustly banned. Fucked up, I know. I miss StarTrek.com but, fuck, life goes on.

So listen up you slags and bags. I offer you these terms plainly and fairly... bend the knee to the one true king Stannis, or be destroyed.

I have one question: could Kate Upton stand to lose a few pounds?

It's about effing time you showed up you damn slacker!

I know, right. We were stuck on the Hoop pulling our weight and Toad up and disappears right before the finale for GoT... I think he just did not want to face the fact that... Stannis is dead!

stannis_out.gif

I'll see you tomorrow afternoon bud! Planning on getting there around 1, get camp set up. You going to the venue for the shows tomorrow night?
Yep. We got our wristbands yesterday. We plan on getting over there around 3 or 330.