Super Bowl LV111

I used to moderately like KC but since the powers that be decided a couple years ago that Mahomes could do no wrong, and now all the Kelce and Taylor shit being thrown in our face every 5 minutes, I hope they loose. At least the 49rs have Kittle who played at Iowa. Fun fact his grandma Krieger, who is over 100, and from this area. She had I think 9 or 10 daughters, all good athletes, and has had several grandchildren play different sports at the University of Iowa, and other schools.

Im too scared to pick a winner. Im guessing McCaffrey will score a touchdown or two. but Purdy will be picked off a couple of times. I think Mahomes will be forced to run a lot. I dont see a high flying passing game in this game. And if KC wins and Kelce proposes to Taylor Swift, I expect the world to have a meltdown.

Can't have a Super Bowl thread without some of this sh1t.

MSB42NWF5ZE2HAALIOKKDJCXFA.jpg

Friggin media circus. I'll be glad when it's over.

But, then there's this:
//Swift owns more than one private jet, which has drawn scrutiny for issues surrounding climate change from carbon emissions. Her representation recently threatened legal action against a student who was tracking her flights.\\

Really?Celebrity brings obssessed fans. It's to be expected. But. Legal action? Eff the whole clown show.

Friggin media circus. I'll be glad when it's over.

But, then there's this:
//Swift owns more than one private jet, which has drawn scrutiny for issues surrounding climate change from carbon emissions. Her representation recently threatened legal action against a student who was tracking her flights.\\

Really?Celebrity brings obssessed fans. It's to be expected. But. Legal action? Eff the whole clown show.
Hope her plane is shot down by Hamas.

Ive had some frozen chicken wings thawing in the fridge marinating in a japanese salad dressing. fixing to fire up the pellet grill to around 225 and slow smoke em for a couple of hours.
I really hope they dont have red shit near the bone like some frozen wings do, that shit is like finding a bone in a fish filet,, the whole this is ruined after that.

Ive had some frozen chicken wings thawing in the fridge marinating in a japanese salad dressing. fixing to fire up the pellet grill to around 225 and slow smoke em for a couple of hours.
I really hope they dont have red shit near the bone like some frozen wings do, that shit is like finding a bone in a fish filet,, the whole this is ruined after that.
Id expect more ruggedness in your digestive acquisition from a Bama boy! My old (and deceased) kin used to talk about my great Granny making Squirrel brains and eggs as if it were a delicacy!