The Boards TCU Fandom

CowpokeU

We all are rooting for the Frogs right? After all, if it wasn't for TCU there really wouldn't be a FifthQuarter because the purple board wouldn't have happened where we planned this mass migration.

TCU is directly tied to us having our own place now Bois, free from the whims of corporate rules and agendas. Feels like we have come full circle Bois & Girl!

tumblr_omy2m394D21v85sfao1_400.gif

We all are rooting for the Frogs right? After all, if it wasn't for TCU there really wouldn't be a FifthQuarter because the purple board wouldn't have happened where we planned this mass migration.

TCU is directly tied to us having our own place now Bois, free from the whims of corporate rules and agendas. Feels like we have come full circle Bois & Girl!
fvck no, we aint rootin for the f'n toads -
you high or somethin ??

I still have my Yahoo page from modding and 'white listing' been a couple of times that a poster has asked if I ever came back or would come back. I always just tell them all they should leave that craptastic board and come here.

I still have my Yahoo page from modding and 'white listing' been a couple of times that a poster has asked if I ever came back or would come back. I always just tell them all they should leave that craptastic board and come here.
We have a community here with zero motive, just earnest fans who want to talk about the sport they love the most!

Damn shame we can't get "Kingdoosh" ,or whatever his handle was, to come over. He was the TCU fan that I liked a lot that lives in "Roatan"(?)