The Boards TCU Fandom

images

Ain't nothing weird about that. I've done it it at every get together. It's called a power nap.

Undoubtedly and that, besides that monstrous feet pic, is one of the weirdest things that happened (that no sharpie was deployed in this situation or another similar situation lol), until @PSUTE 's brother in law showed up with his drone that is.

Undoubtedly and that, besides that monstrous feet pic, is one of the weirdest things that happened (that no sharpie was deployed in this situation or another similar situation lol), until @PSUTE 's brother in law showed up with his drone that is.
Next time if I get the chance to go expect me to stay for three days, because I will need time to recover. First day: drunk as shit, 2nd day, morning cofee, light breakfast then commence to drinking, nap, commence to drinking, wake up hungry, eat and go to sleep. 3rd day: full pot of cofee and drive home! I know me!

Next time if I get the chance to go expect me to stay for three days, because I will need time to recover. First day: drunk as shit, 2nd day, morning cofee, light breakfast then commence to drinking, nap, commence to drinking, wake up hungry, eat and go to sleep. 3rd day: full pot of cofee and drive home! I know me!
As far as I know, the next time will be in Missouri for @mizzoufalcon's wedding. 5-6 hour drive for you, tops. Maybe less. Be there or be square.