The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Morning all. The school my daughters team played last night either has a nut and or a really jealous principal. We played at their gym and were sitting there before the game, of course masks are mandatory there, my wife was talking and had her mask on but just below her nose. Their principal walks by and says ma'am you have to have your mask above your nose. My wife says ok no problem. Fast forward to halftime, my wife wants a snickers bar, I go get 2, one for each of us. I finish mine and Ms. Bitch principal walks over and tells my wife this is your second warning, there is no eating in the gym, you have to leave. WTF . Meanwhile there were people on her side of the gym that weren't even wearing theirs and were eating. Fuck her. My wife was pissed, I was pissed, I held it together to stay to watch our daughter in the second half, then tried to find the bitch to give her a piece of my mind but she disappeared. Bitch

Good morning everyone. I was severely hungover yesterday but have made a great recovery. My son gave me a good laugh yesterday just knowing how bad it hurt me. He had a new station commander take over in Dec and apparently is quite the micromanager. the E8 promotion list came out and the new commander did not make it. Apparently my son started a conservation by asking if he was surprised about not making the list or had he figured out why he was in the bottom 10% and offered to explain it to him ... Apparently the commander has never dealt with someone carrying my dominant jackass gene and said "You explain it, jackass". So he did, if front of the whole command.

Good morning everyone. I was severely hungover yesterday but have made a great recovery. My son gave me a good laugh yesterday just knowing how bad it hurt me. He had a new station commander take over in Dec and apparently is quite the micromanager. the E8 promotion list came out and the new commander did not make it. Apparently my son started a conservation by asking if he was surprised about not making the list or had he figured out why he was in the bottom 10% and offered to explain it to him ... Apparently the commander has never dealt with someone carrying my dominant jackass gene and said "You explain it, jackass". So he did, if front of the whole command.

I actually knew a guy that got this tattoo during the first leave from boot camp, not sure how his Navy career ended lol,,
Dont show this to your son !

1611496360596.png

I actually knew a guy that got this tattoo during the first leave from boot camp, not sure how his Navy career ended lol,,
Dont show this to your son !

View attachment 5378
If he was on submarines then he had a distinguished career bordering on legendary. IF he was a skimmer then he probably ended up in Leavenworth. There is really not that much of a difference, from my experience.