The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Good Saturday morning crew. Checking out a house for my daughter to buy later. Last week she was outbid on a house by $50,000.

My son’s buddy was outbid on one by $70,000. This is ridiculous.

Those bids were over the asking price. I know everyone is leaving this state but sellers are still in control. 16 offers on the one my daughter tried to buy.
The financial experts say its not a bubble, but it has to be.

I would rent or stay in place until it subsides. Maybe even sell and then rent.
Not a bad idea but I was expecting the bubble to burst starting a couple of years ago. Yet prices keep going up. The other thing is rents keep going up. Her little apartment's rent is almost the cost of what her mortgage payment would be.

I tried to talk her into building a granny flat in our backyard. Even though I live in a typical So. Cal residential community, my backyard is plenty big for such a thing. She's not interested in moving back on the same property as mom and dad so that's not on the table.

We will look today, but funny you mention waiting it out. Just last night a friend in the business said go easy on this.

Not a bad idea but I was expecting the bubble to burst starting a couple of years ago. Yet prices keep going up. The other thing is rents keep going up. Her little apartment's rent is almost the cost of what her mortgage payment would be.

I tried to talk her into building a granny flat in our backyard. Even though I live in a typical So. Cal residential community, my backyard is plenty big for such a thing. She's not interested in moving back on the same property as mom and dad so that's not on the table.

We will look today, but funny you mention waiting it out. Just last night a friend in the business said go easy on this.
Well adult kids are going to make their own decisions. They dont always listen to us!!!

cdee004400443337a4e9bc9de6f3e8c8--need-coffee-coffee-talk.jpg

googleme420.jpg