The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Clearly! 😂

Rules to live by…

1. What’s hers is hers.
2. What’s yours is hers.
3. It’s about compromise… do things her way and you won’t have to duck or bleed.
4. When she says “we need to talk” DO NOT TALK! Exercise your right to remain silent until you find out what you’ve been accused of.
5. Anything you say can and will be used against you.
6. Under no circumstances, if she says “do what you want” do you EVER do what you want. Sit quietly and await further instructions.
7. If she says “FINE”, you have lost that argument. Anything you say after that is the start of the NEXT argument.
8. You can be right, or you can be happy. Choose wisely.
Great list!!! I would like to suggest a #9: Don't ever, under any circumstance, ever think you are right.

Clearly! 😂

Rules to live by…

1. What’s hers is hers.
2. What’s yours is hers.
3. It’s about compromise… do things her way and you won’t have to duck or bleed.
4. When she says “we need to talk” DO NOT TALK! Exercise your right to remain silent until you find out what you’ve been accused of.
6. Under no circumstances, if she says “do what you want” do you EVER do what you want. Sit quietly and await further instructions.
7. If she says “FINE”, you have lost that argument. Anything you say after that is the start of the NEXT argument.

You know you have won the argument when you're sleeping on the couch though.....

LOL.

Clearly! 😂

Rules to live by…

1. What’s hers is hers.
2. What’s yours is hers.
5. Anything you say or do/have done can and will be used against you (no expiration date/statute of limitations on this one).

Morning all, finished up work and having beer instead of coffee. The police messed up some paper work and had to hunt down a judge for a signature on a required document (not fun). Ill be drinking my coffee in the afternoon. But for now I'll leave yall with an old Paycheck song. I have a story I'll share about Paycheck at some point. :LOL: Enjoy your morning while I snooze in a bit.