The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Reminds me of when Coolio, I think it was, did Hot Ones and just plowed thru all the wings like a champ then right after the show he went and laid down on a couch in an office and just curled up in the fetal position for hours. They said he was miserable.
Yep, I mean, why do it? It doesn't taste good, it doesn't feel good, it doesn't pay anything, and it doesn't prove anything!

Late morning all. Welp the Cats are getting ready to play. If we win, they will say Ole Miss sucks, if we lose they will say UK was over-rated. Go Cats!
hes-right-you-know-morgan-freeman.gif

Up way too early again on a day off. I swear I am turning into the old man. My dad was well know for getting up every morning around 5:00am and making a pot of coffee then sitting on his front porch and watching the sun come up.

Many mornings I would wake up and walk out into the living room to see him thru the window serenely sipping coffee as he watched the rest of the world start their day.

Up way too early again on a day off. I swear I am turning into the old man. My dad was well know for getting up every morning around 5:00am and making a pot of coffee then sitting on his front porch and watching the sun come up.

Many mornings I would wake up and walk out into the living room to see him thru the window serenely sipping coffee as he watched the rest of the world start their day.
I completely understand this, the morning is the most peaceful time of day!

I completely understand this, the morning is the most peaceful time of day!

It was my dads favorite time. Sometimes I would get my coffee and join him out there, and we usually didn't talk much but he would occasionally say things like "Fuckin kids in a hurry" as we listened to a car speed down the road and out of sight. Or he would lean forward and cock his head to the side and say "You hear that? So and So is getting ready to out fishing" we lived on a lake so this was common.

When I think of him, these days, those are the memories that bring a smile to my face... not the ones with all the fire and chainsaws and screaming... wait, that was something else.