The new and improved Good Morning thread!

wednesday-hump-day-quotes-04.jpg

Lookee our page number. Appropriate for wednesday I spose.

Hello old friends! Just popping in to say hi and over share a little bit. I’m currently under the care of a neurosurgeon. I have severe foraminal stenosis in my neck at c5, c6, and c7. I also have a bulging disk at c5 that is putting pressure on my spinal cord. It’s causing a lot of pain and discomfort. If you’ve ever hit your “funny bone” on your elbow the tingling and numbness is what I feel in both hands all the time. It varies in intensity, but doesn’t go away. It also causes shooting pain in my neck and down the shoulder into my arm. It’s the main reason I’m not on the boards and social media anymore. Looking down at my phone causes the symptoms to flare. The years of hard work have taken a toll on my body, and it’s difficult to do much right now. My doctor reviewed the MRI and said I was probably going to need cervical spine surgery but needed a CT scan to confirm. I’m having that done on Monday, and should know more after that. I’m not looking for sympathy, but I miss you degenerates and wanted to give you an explanation as to why I left. I’m still working, but from a desk, and by the afternoon I’m miserable and just can’t get on the computer when I get home. I took a Percocet a while ago is the only reason I’m on here now. Otherwise I’m polishing the couch with my ass! The wife won’t let me do a damn thing and is pressuring me to just retire, which I may end up having to do whether I want to or not. You guys take care! Roll Tide, orange is ugly , and Tuck Fexas!

Hello old friends! Just popping in to say hi and over share a little bit. I’m currently under the care of a neurosurgeon. I have severe foraminal stenosis in my neck at c5, c6, and c7. I also have a bulging disk at c5 that is putting pressure on my spinal cord. It’s causing a lot of pain and discomfort. If you’ve ever hit your “funny bone” on your elbow the tingling and numbness is what I feel in both hands all the time. It varies in intensity, but doesn’t go away. It also causes shooting pain in my neck and down the shoulder into my arm. It’s the main reason I’m not on the boards and social media anymore. Looking down at my phone causes the symptoms to flare. The years of hard work have taken a toll on my body, and it’s difficult to do much right now. My doctor reviewed the MRI and said I was probably going to need cervical spine surgery but needed a CT scan to confirm. I’m having that done on Monday, and should know more after that. I’m not looking for sympathy, but I miss you degenerates and wanted to give you an explanation as to why I left. I’m still working, but from a desk, and by the afternoon I’m miserable and just can’t get on the computer when I get home. I took a Percocet a while ago is the only reason I’m on here now. Otherwise I’m polishing the couch with my ass! The wife won’t let me do a damn thing and is pressuring me to just retire, which I may end up having to do whether I want to or not. You guys take care! Roll Tide, orange is ugly , and Tuck Fexas!
Hey pard, I gave a love but wanted give a sad too but I know you really wouldn't want that.. will the cervical spine surgery fix the problems and do the expect you to return to your normal self? I sure hope so, the world needs all us assholes in it..
Love ya man, take care and keep us us looped!

Hey pard, I gave a love but wanted give a sad too but I know you really wouldn't want that.. will the cervical spine surgery fix the problems and do the expect you to return to your normal self? I sure hope so, the world needs all us assholes in it..
Love ya man, take care and keep us us looped!
It’s really too soon to know. There are options as to what type of surgery, and how much has to be done, but I hope so. I told the doctor last visit to either fix me or shoot me and at that point I didn’t give a damn which one, but I had to have some relief. My primary care doctor was VERY concerned when he saw the radiologist report on the MRI, which was a little disconcerting to be honest. He told me not to do ANYTHING that caused jarring my neck, and be extraordinarily cautious when driving and that any wreck could be devastating. Not what you want to hear to say the least. One good jolt on my neck and someone would be wiping my ass and feeding me with a tube. It’s that serious. Unnerving as hell to be honest.

It’s really too soon to know. There are options as to what type of surgery, and how much has to be done, but I hope so. I told the doctor last visit to either fix me or shoot me and at that point I didn’t give a damn which one, but I had to have some relief. My primary care doctor was VERY concerned when he saw the radiologist report on the MRI, which was a little disconcerting to be honest. He told me not to do ANYTHING that caused jarring my neck, and be extraordinarily cautious when driving and that any wreck could be devastating. Not what you want to hear to say the least. One good jolt on my neck and someone would be wiping my ass and feeding me with a tube. It’s that serious. Unnerving as hell to be honest.
That does sound un nerving.. I hope during the surgery they can figure how to strengthen everything so you can live without fear of a slight jolt.. damn..

Not as bad but I had to retire because my back went out. And it happened out of nowhere. No forewarning, strange pain or anything. And after a coupla months of therapy the doc looked at me and said very plainly, "You're done."
For the most part I move about pretty good but doesn't take a whole lot for my back to ache a bit.

Good luck and God Bless.

Good to see you here and thank you for the update. Oh man that really stinks about your neck. I'm praying that they can help you.

Much love and prayers from me and mine. Please update us when you can but most of all, take care of yourself. You have my number and I will remind you that if you need anything, please let me know.