The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Welp, I came into work today because I got a call from one of my guys that there was a last minute push on a project and they wanted to see a certain level of completion by the 2nd .... so here I am since only one of my guys is in the shop this week and I knew he wasn't familiar with the project. Just went over to the coffee shop across the street and those fk'ers are closed for the week!?

I'm not gonna lie... I was sorely disappointed. Way back when I worked retail ( in my early 20's ) we were open any time and during the holidays we stayed open late. Sad state of consumerism when retails shops do not cater to my personal needs.

Sucks not starting my day with coffee... I shoulda made coffee before I left home.

Welp, I came into work today because I got a call from one of my guys that there was a last minute push on a project and they wanted to see a certain level of completion by the 2nd .... so here I am since only one of my guys is in the shop this week and I knew he wasn't familiar with the project. Just went over to the coffee shop across the street and those fk'ers are closed for the week!?

I'm not gonna lie... I was sorely disappointed. Way back when I worked retail ( in my early 20's ) we were open any time and during the holidays we stayed open late. Sad state of consumerism when retails shops do not cater to my personal needs.

Sucks not starting my day with coffee... I shoulda made coffee before I left home.
Damn, you answer the phone on your off days??? Oh! The perils of self betterment ... sucks about the coffee shop, and in all honesty I would have at least busted their door if not burned it down. Good morning everyone.

Damn, you answer the phone on your off days??? Oh! The perils of self betterment ... sucks about the coffee shop, and in all honesty I would have at least busted their door if not burned it down. Good morning everyone.

Don't think I didn't stand in front of their door for a full five minutes contemplating all of my options and the corresponding jail times.