The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Thanks guys but I am not optimistic myself. I am just glad that I have someone representing me that actually contacts me regularly and actually asks questions that are pertinent. It sucks that one has to hire a lawyer for that kind of service. The American Legion, VFW, and DAV, of which I am a lifetime member, never did.

Great looking young 'un ... I can see now that the grandparents are going to make their kids pay for their upbringing and spoil her.
Demetrius closing in on his terrible 2's. None too happy about a new sheriff in town getting attention usually reserved for him. Little man learning life ain't fair at an early age.

LOL.

Last edited:
Demetrius closing in on his terrible 2's. None too happy about a sheriff in town getting attention usually reserved for him. Little man learning life ain't fair at an early age.

LOL.
I really want to call him Meechie. That was the nickname of our HS quarterback, Demetrius, and a great guy. I just apologize in advance if that slips out one day. At least you know there is nothing nefarious behind it.