The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Good morning all! My son finally called last night and that little shit is lucky as hell. Apparently he is only the second biggest asshole in the command. The battalion command was there for a separate incident in his company at a different station. Long story short, a recruiter texted some illegal instructions for a recruit at MEPS and got caught so my son's temper tantrum is really unimportant at the time. He went to bat for his CO and 1st SGT. 1st SGT gave him a bottle of single malt, told him to enjoy it but he was going to beat him to death with the empty bottle later.

Ok, I am dropping in for a cup and a hello. I was going to step away from social media for a while and while I still will continue to do so on some sites and threads, my morning coffee isn't the same without this crew. Go ahead, hand me a tissue.

Now get back to work and safe travels for some of you.

Good morning and cheers.

Last edited:
Safe travels!
Ok, I am dropping in for a cup and a hello. I was going to step away from social media for a while and while I still will continue to do so on some sites and threads, my morning coffee isn't the same without this crew. Go ahead, hand me a tissue.

Good morning and cheers.
Thanks boys, I'm home, and after a weeks worth of seafood, I'm craving a good ol cooked out Burger with a big ol fresh mater on it :)

Good morning and cheers.
I know from personal recent experience, even when your boycotting life, a simple "good morning" post made once a day can see you through lol.

So, that gives you 3 days of honey do's instead of 2? :)
She took it easy on me today...
Hauled a truckload of junk to the dump, hung a dozen hanging plants, hauled a dozen large bags of potting soil, loaded the truck up with flowers, which she potted on the porch, Installed a new light fixture above the kitchen sink, and carried all 6 dogs to the vet today.
slow day! 😂!
Edit to add picture of new light fixture.
1592010395067.jpeg