The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Good Morning, I've been quiet about this but for some reason today I want to let yall know, back in December my A1C shot up to 11.7 (bad). I was 324 pounds at the time, I immediately went on a diet, my doctor prescribed me Mounjaro. after a month I joined a gym that had a pool and just started walking in the pool, a month later, a friend decided to join as well. now I ride a stationary bike for 13 minutes, then work out on the machines, not killing it btw, but I'm active.. and swimming for 30 minutes, not constant but I do 5 laps, and sitting in the steam room for 10 minutes,, whole thing takes about an hour and a half and we go 5 days a week.. my diet is low calorie meaning less than 1600 per day..

This morning I weighed and I was 230, im 6 pounds away from my goal of losing 100 pounds.. oh, my A1C is back under 7..

I really hope I can keep it off this time. I am motivated, I cant tell you how much better I feel.

Good Morning, I've been quiet about this but for some reason today I want to let yall know, back in December my A1C shot up to 11.7 (bad). I was 324 pounds at the time, I immediately went on a diet, my doctor prescribed me Mounjaro. after a month I joined a gym that had a pool and just started walking in the pool, a month later, a friend decided to join as well. now I ride a stationary bike for 13 minutes, then work out on the machines, not killing it btw, but I'm active.. and swimming for 30 minutes, not constant but I do 5 laps, and sitting in the steam room for 10 minutes,, whole thing takes about an hour and a half and we go 5 days a week.. my diet is low calorie meaning less than 1600 per day..

This morning I weighed and I was 230, im 6 pounds away from my goal of losing 100 pounds.. oh, my A1C is back under 7..

I really hope I can keep it off this time. I am motivated, I cant tell you how much better I feel.
Great job!!!! I went through something similar and spent a week in ICU for DKA. Great job being proactive with your health!
Good morning everyone.

I am sooooooo proud of you!!!!!!!!

I really hope I can keep it off this time. I am ot wivated, I cant tell you how much better I feel.
wow!
stay with it -