The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Guys and gals, my MIL has been on hospice care for a few months and has taken a turn for the worse. The hospice doctor said that it would definitely be a matter of days. Tonight my wife had to give her mom permission to pass. I have been through this before and am doing fine but I appreciate any thoughts, prayers, and good vibes you can send the missus. TIA.

Guys and gals, my MIL has been on hospice care for a few months and has taken a turn for the worse. The hospice doctor said that it would definitely be a matter of days. Tonight my wife had to give her mom permission to pass. I have been through this before and am doing fine but I appreciate any thoughts, prayers, and good vibes you can send the missus. TIA.
Sorry, bro. Prayers sent

You know how to reach me if you need me. Prayers my friend!

You know how to reach me if you need me. Prayers my friend!
THANKS!!!!! I am okay and my wife appears to be as well. We have a good support system and are as prepared as possible. The thing that makes this easier is that my FIL/MIL made living wills years ago, so the terrible choices have already been made and accepted. As the old saying goes, everyone can use the prayers and the practice.

THANKS!!!!! I am okay and my wife appears to be as well. We have a good support system and are as prepared as possible. The thing that makes this easier is that my FIL/MIL made living wills years ago, so the terrible choices have already been made and accepted. As the old saying goes, everyone can use the prayers and the practice.
Positive vibes being sent.

Positive vibes sent.

Prayers for you and yours. I hope your mil passes peacefully.

I would like to request access to the shithole that is known as the PF. Probably still a week away from going in there.....but I'd like that ability.

Who do I have to blow for that to happen? No eye contact though.......LOL.

Some dude that dresses like this....

61JVIpRTQNL._AC_UL320_.jpg