The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Folks,
I consider everyone on this board a friend, and I’ll always be available if you need me. Some of you have my number, and if anyone else wants it pm me, but it’s time for a change and I’m going to step away from the board. It may be temporary, or permanent. I’m not sure at the moment. Before anyone asks or jumps to any conclusions, I’m fine. I’m just not “feeling it” anymore. I am going to keep my account open, I’m just going to log out. If you message me it will trigger an email, so I’ll see your message. You are all a special bunch of heathens, and I’m fortunate to have had the opportunity to interact with each of you. I will be logging out now.
Fair winds and following seas!

Folks,
I consider everyone on this board a friend, and I’ll always be available if you need me. Some of you have my number, and if anyone else wants it pm me, but it’s time for a change and I’m going to step away from the board. It may be temporary, or permanent. I’m not sure at the moment. Before anyone asks or jumps to any conclusions, I’m fine. I’m just not “feeling it” anymore. I am going to keep my account open, I’m just going to log out. If you message me it will trigger an email, so I’ll see your message. You are all a special bunch of heathens, and I’m fortunate to have had the opportunity to interact with each of you. I will be logging out now.
Much love brother. If you ever need anything, you have my number.

Folks,
I’m copying you @RTR...USN (ret). I too have considered stepping away. I have on all of my other social media outlets. This is my last holdout. So, I completely understand.

Peace be with you and your family. I certainly hope you return, but I can’t guarantee I will even be here. Great folks on this board is why it’s the last one standing for me but there may come a day where this old dog steps away too.

In the meantime, a coffee cup will always have your name on it here.

Folks,
You're a great guy RTR. Try and visit now and again, even if you don't post you can keep up with things, and maybe some time down the road visit.

And remember, if you ever need ANYTHING, you have batchaps4me's number. ;)

thursday-coffee-to-begin-1.webp

Folks,
Yeah. I understand. Just need a break every now and then.

Anchors Aweigh!!!!