The new and improved Good Morning thread!

good-morning-and-happy-hump-day-the-coffee-is-ready-v0-8qupebtrrhf91.jpg

Good afternoon friends. Just a quick update. I am tentatively scheduled for surgery on April 4th. Hopefully this will get me back into play and able to get back to my normal life. I expect to be out 4-6 weeks after the surgery. Talk at you guys later!
Best of luck and we will be praying for you. We can't wait for you to get back to normal ... if normal is the right word ... and back to posting with us.

Good afternoon friends. Just a quick update. I am tentatively scheduled for surgery on April 4th. Hopefully this will get me back into play and able to get back to my normal life. I expect to be out 4-6 weeks after the surgery. Talk at you guys later!
I'm not sure you know what you mean to this place, God speed brother!

You guys mean more to me than I do to the board. You’re my friends, and each and every one of you have had a positive impact on me on one way or another. I’m blessed!

We feel the same about you... I have been thinking a lot about you lately, and selfishly hoping you would give us some good news soon. We are dysfunctional, argumentative, and share the same passion for a stupid sport that we should've outgrown years ago but are unapologetic about our love for both our schools, friends and message board family.

Man, I hope you are soon back up to speed, and able to keep us grounded in the way we have been spoiled by, from you. Praying for you, my friend.