The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Stayed safe here no damage that I can see. All the tornados and hail missed us. Had some pretty strong wind. Up north there are still tornadoes on the ground up around the quad cities. Reports of straight line winds that did some damage to mediapolis just south of me. Also in Burlington it was supposedly hailing so hard it was whiteout conditions like a blizzard.
Have become familiar with Mediapolis with Pin Doctors on Facebook. Glad to hear everything is OK your way. See if 11pm to 12am ET we get anything. Tornado warnings to the west but probably go north of us.

495be664942d7c5eab729df486ac1314.jpg

Just a heads up, @RTR...USN (ret) is having his surgery on Tuesday morning. He is still in a lot of pain, but offered to come to the board to kick some asses if needed, lol. Please keep him in your prayers, we need him back here at full strength to parent our dumbasses.
Thank you my friends! Checking in again. I’ll login again as soon as I can after my surgery. My daughter built me a badass computer, with a water cooled cpu, 64 gigabytes of memory, a 4tb hard drive and 1 tb ssd drive. This sum bitch is badass! There is no lag at all when loading pages. It’s fast as hell. Cold boot to up and running is less than 30 seconds. It should make it easier for me than looking down at a phone or laptop. Talk at you guys later!
09C2ADE0-5C03-4FC2-BC59-FCD7922A5534.gif

Thank you my friends! Checking in again. I’ll login again as soon as I can after my surgery. My daughter built me a badass computer, with a water cooled cpu, 64 gigabytes of memory, a 4tb hard drive and 1 tb ssd drive. This sum bitch is badass! There is no lag at all when loading pages. It’s fast as hell. Cold boot to up and running is less than 30 seconds. It should make it easier for me than looking down at a phone or laptop. Talk at you guys later!
View attachment 18923
Good luck, buddy. We're all thinking about ya

View attachment 18923

Can't wait to hear about your successful surgery RTR... also, DAYUM .... That does sound like a badass system. I am all kinds of jelly... been looking at buying a new system myself and while I have built more rigs than I can even remember at this stage of my life I don't even know if I want to, or if I am just going to buy a built setup. Probly going to pull the trigger this weekend and just buy one with the options I want from a shop.

Be sure and go with at least two monitors ... big monitors are so cheap compared to what they used to go for, and with todays videos cards running 2 - 3 monitors is easy. I use three at home, and just cant go back due to the convenience factor of opening stuff like Hulu and just letting it eat while I play games or surf.

Hope you Stayed safe. Yeah pin doctors brother is Brennan Swafford who wrestles for Iowa.
Yeah just lost power early this morning. Just got it back on. Was windy but it died when it got here basically. About 40 miles north got hit with either very strong straight line winds or a very brief tornado. I could see from the rain that it was trying to rotate but just had nothing left. Rain would come from NW and then SW and back to coming from NW again then was gone.