The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Well did have 2 tornado warnings but just were radar indicated it seems as no one captured any tornado footage or damage. Really sucks being away from home at work in our southernmost office while your home area is showing tornado rotation in one warning and main office is showing tornado rotation in the other on local news coverage.

I’m back home guys, but i’m in a lot of pain. I’ll check back in when I feel better. Hurt’s pretty damn bad right now. I screwed up and didn’t stay ahead of it and let my pain meds lapse thinking I didn’t need it . Boy was I wrong!

Hey we are just glad to know you will soon be back on yer game, brotha. Take your time.

I’m back home guys, but i’m in a lot of pain. I’ll check back in when I feel better. Hurt’s pretty damn bad right now. I screwed up and didn’t stay ahead of it and let my pain meds lapse thinking I didn’t need it . Boy was I wrong!
I am glad you are back home and please take your meds whether you hurt or not. I got behind once so I snorted a Lortab. Damn thing stuck in my nose and took weeks to dissolve ...

38e8369185e336bc045a8fe2486442d7.jpg