The new and improved Good Morning thread!

I can't tell you how good it is to see you posting after the surgery.
Thank you my friend. I’m not close to being back to normal, but at least I’m able to put a (semi) coherent post together without having to take a break. I’m seeing progress, but still have a long way to go. Without the meds I would be bedridden right now. This morning, is not a particularly good one, but I’ll get through it. It’s almost like all the nerves in my neck that were compressed for so long are making up for lost time and firing all the time. They don’t know what to do with all the new found space 😂! Percocet and muscle relaxers are extremely helpful 😂

Thank you my friend. I’m not close to being back to normal, but at least I’m able to put a (semi) coherent post together without having to take a break. I’m seeing progress, but still have a long way to go. Without the meds I would be bedridden right now. This morning, is not a particularly good one, but I’ll get through it. It’s almost like all the nerves in my neck that were compressed for so long are making up for lost time and firing all the time. They don’t know what to do with all the new found space 😂! Percocet and muscle relaxers are extremely helpful 😂
Most good people I know have to take stuff like Percocet and muscle relaxers to talk to me on a regular basis. More good people than you would think need Lithium for the task. Hang in there, brother, and do what the PT folks say.

Apparently, I'm up.

PeskyBruisedGelada-max-1mb.gif

if you stop reading at Semi, the vibe is just..... different :p