The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Positive vibes sent for continued recovery. God Bless.

Good morning everyone. We are keeping you in our prayers @RazzlDazzl. If you need anything, let us know.

Good morning folks.

I just spelled my dad from the hospital and I'm about to watch FSU/BC with my brother. He's doing much better, may be released this afternoon or tomorrow.

Thank y'all so much for the support!

Good morning folks.

I just got done with my dad's kidney stones, my brother had to spend 3 days in the hospital and was in my opinion released early. Now he's had a seizure, oversedated by EMS, and is still unresponsive and on a ventilator.

I'm sorry to ruin the good mood in this thread, but I'm asking for prayers because I believe in it's power and I believe most people on here do as well. God bless you all.
Prayer sent!

Morning all. So much crazy CFB yesterday. Mizzou hits a 61 yard FG to beat #15 K St., UTn gets gets smacked back to reality in the Gator swamp, Colorado barely beats Colorado St. in 2nd OT, Bama benched Milroe and started 2 different QBs in a struggle win against USF, Stanford get whooped at home by Sacramento St., SC put up a fight against UGA, just crazy!

Morning all. So much crazy CFB yesterday. Mizzou hits a 61 yard FG to beat #15 K St., UTn gets gets smacked back to reality in the Gator swamp, Colorado barely beats Colorado St. in 2nd OT, Bama benched Milroe and started 2 different QBs in a struggle win against USF, Stanford get whooped at home by Sacramento St., SC put up a fight against UGA, just crazy!
Bama needs to go back to Milroe....he is their best QB.

And this was a bad slate of games....next Saturday there are some much better matchups.

Bama needs to go back to Milroe....he is their best QB.

And this was a bad slate of games....next Saturday there are some much better matchups.
One thing that will put you in Sabans doghouse quicker than anything is unforced turnovers, and Milroe is a turnover machine. Tremendous athleticism, but poor decision making. I’m curious to see how it plays out.