The new and improved Good Morning thread!

20240107_141524.jpg
@Nod4Eight @Tenn"cock @Hard2Bluff A pic from today. We ended up not trailering anything just took the whole bunch across country and down roads including a mile down a highway to their winter home. Went 4 to 5 miles total. My horse was a little cold backed. He's 4, and hasn't been rode much in the last month, but that's no excuse. In the first 20 minutes of riding he tried to buck me off 3 times. He didn't succeed but I wasn't very happy with him for a bit. Then he shaped up and did a decent job.

View attachment 25172
@Nod4Eight @Tenn"cock @Hard2Bluff A pic from today. We ended up not trailering anything just took the whole bunch across country and down roads including a mile down a highway to their winter home. Went 4 to 5 miles total. My horse was a little cold backed. He's 4, and hasn't been rode much in the last month, but that's no excuse. In the first 20 minutes of riding he tried to buck me off 3 times. He didn't succeed but I wasn't very happy with him for a bit. Then he shaped up and did a decent job.
All those global warming fart machines.

Good morning everyone. Sorry I missed everyone yesterday ... I got wrapped up in Rome 2 Total War and edibles.

Don't feel bad... I spent yesterday in Hogwarts ( I am not even a Harry Potter fan but my oldest has read all the books and seen all the movies and had been bothering me to play this one ) surprisingly Hogwarts Legacy is an excellent game from a gaming standpoint.

Don't feel bad... I spent yesterday in Hogwarts ( I am not even a Harry Potter fan but my oldest has read all the books and seen all the movies and had been bothering me to play this one ) surprisingly Hogwarts Legacy is an excellent game from a gaming standpoint.
My wife is a huge Potter fan and I have learned to tolerate it. I just never got into the magic/fantasy genre, DND, or anything along those lines. About the most magic I was to see is along the lines of what GOT used, where magic is not the be all, end all.

We got about 1.5 inches on Saturday. And about 4 more inches on the way over the next few days. Sending it your way.
You're so generous, 🤣. Weather guys are calling for some more later on this week then the bottom drops out on the temps and highs of 2 for the weekend. Our ground is not froze so the snow will insulate it. I'm going to fight mud all winter. ☹

You're so generous, 🤣. Weather guys are calling for some more later on this week then the bottom drops out on the temps and highs of 2 for the weekend. Our ground is not froze so the snow will insulate it. I'm going to fight mud all winter. ☹
Yeah, we have gotten just cold enough to be a pain in the ass, but not enough to freeze the ground. Muddy as fuck!

View attachment 25172
There's nothing like pushing head ahorseback!