The Orange Bowl is gonna be a blood bath

FSU has had over 30 players opt out or hit the portal including a large number of starters and backups. While UGA has had 18 players enter the portal, only 1 was a starter. As of yet, no UGA players have opted out.
You really think they’ll beat y’all that bad?!?

@AlaskaGuy ftr I’m teasing him.

Seriously, though, I don't know what to think about this.......UGA has 25 draft eligible players and none of the 3-year players have declared for the draft. Multiple players (many of them starters) have announced that they are returning for their 4th or 5th year, but none of the underclassmen have declared yet, including projected 1st rounders Brock Bowers and Amarius Mims. Stay tuned.

Seriously, though, I don't know what to think about this.......UGA has 25 draft eligible players and none of the 3-year players have declared for the draft. Multiple players (many of them starters) have announced that they are returning for their 4th or 5th year, but none of the underclassmen have declared yet, including projected 1st rounders Brock Bowers and Amarius Mims. Stay tuned.
Think there’s a “we fell short” mentality that, if played out in your favor, makes y’all a damn dangerous team.

FSU should be in the play off. The committee decided they had to include an SEC team. Players said screw this I'm done. Not hard to understand...
I both agree and disagree, on two fronts.

Front one:

FSU deserved to be in. -Agreed

They’re an undefeated P5 conference champion blue blood.

FSU doesn’t deserve to be in. -Agreed

They’re NOT a top 4 team, now. Period. It sucks, but it’s true.

FSU players should bail cuz, fuck it! What’s the point?!? -Agreed. You got screwed so why bother?

But, it’s also a chance to prove you deserved to be in, and finish perfect, so, why bail? You owe it to one another. -Agreed, make a statement. It’s one last game.

If everyone buys into the “unfinished business “ theme, you guys are in for another boring year. One without any quality losses and a top seed in a he CFP.

I don't think it affects the outcome as far as win / loss. But might affect the betting line.

Seeing that neither Bowers or Amarius Mims traveled with Georgia to the Orange Bowl.