The Orange Bowl is gonna be a blood bath

I don't think it affects the outcome as far as win / loss. But might affect the betting line.

Seeing that neither Bowers or Amarius Mims traveled with Georgia to the Orange Bowl.

The two-time Mackey Award winner didn't travel with the team to Miami on Tuesday, but he is expected to join the team later in the week.

According to tight ends coach Todd Hartley, Bowers' surgically repaired ankle is what's holding him back. Hartley didn't completely shut out Bowers' chances at playing during his media session on Wednesday.

man, the naivete of me thinkin
the nole players had somethin to prove
and play for -
Look at the bigger picture. In the CFP era....

FSU is the 1st P5 undefeated conference champ left out of the top 4.
UGA is the first #1 to lose their conference championship and get left out of the top 4.
Alabama is the first #8 to jump into the top 4 by winning their CCG.

Follow the money.

FSU knows they got fucked. They quit. UGA knows they got fucked, but it ain't the first time. They're coming to prove something. It has a lot to do with culture in the program.

I'd hate to be Norvell, he's got work to do. I said when he was hired that he would fix the shit that Jimbo and Willie Taggart left for him. He's done a great job getting them back, but he didn't expect having to fight an unfair fight.

Follow the money. Bama in the playoff makes more money for the networks than FSU in the playoff.

I don't think it affects the outcome as far as win / loss. But might affect the betting line.

Seeing that neither Bowers or Amarius Mims traveled with Georgia to the Orange Bowl.

Georgia has made some surprising announcements this week concerning who will be participating in the bowl game. Star defensive back Kamari Lassiter, another potential future first-round pick, said he will be playing against Florida State and Javon Bullard said the same. Outside of the players who have entered the transfer portal, the Bulldogs have not had a single player officially opt-out of the game, and the word around the team has remained that if players are healthy then they are going to play.

I ain't even lying when I say I'm feeling bad for the 'Noles. With the portal and the opt outs, this was inevitable, but those kids that stuck around and are playing their hearts out, this has got to be painful. The best advice I have for them is, "No pain, no gain".