The pain of suicide

If she cared about him to start with, I'd be surprised. So many relationships are one sided. It's sad, but he's strong.
He lived 2 hours away from me for a few years recently and I did a lot to meet with him in person but I know I just didn’t do everything I could. We were always busy and it just never happened. You called me once to urge me to go check on him and we still didn’t meet up. Now this. Fuckin’ A man.

He lived 2 hours away from me for a few years recently and I did a lot to meet with him in person but I know I just didn’t do everything I could. We were always busy and it just never happened. You called me once to urge me to go check on him and we still didn’t meet up. Now this. Fuckin’ A man.
He moved to CA about 5 years ago from Texas and then moved back to Louisiana couple years ago. He was on Sound off everyday bitching about CA when he was there. He was a good and funny poster. I hope they allow him back or he'll join us on here.

Life has shown all of us that tomorrow isn't a given. The only thing we are guaranteed is the opportunity of today. Make the best of that.

I'll be okay yall. My dad drove up last night and took all the guns. I'm gonna go to work today. And it was MelbBamaFan that blacklisted me. He sent me a message saying he did it without reading the thread. I aint mad at him, I'd have done the same.
Thank God man,, you will come out the other side of this a stronger man for it.. Love to ya brother..

I'll be okay yall. My dad drove up last night and took all the guns. I'm gonna go to work today. And it was MelbBamaFan that blacklisted me. He sent me a message saying he did it without reading the thread. I aint mad at him, I'd have done the same.
I’m glad you’re here! You’re never alone, no matter how low you might feel! We’re here for you!

Glad you checked in. You and I have never bantered back and forth on any boards, but I know you’ve been around a while and I hope you continue to check in here.

i'm just across the state line in east texas -
if there's anything i can do to help you out,
dont hesitate to ask -

As funny looking as he is in real life, this guy here is a good dude! He’s gone way out of his way to pick me up at 2 different airports over the years and has talked me out of a few bad decisions. Eats some weird food tho.

I was about to argue, then I remembered you're one of them Californications. You fuckers prolly know more about weird than anybody. What ain't fruits and nuts, is flakes.

I was about to argue, then I remembered you're one of them Californications. You fuckers prolly know more about weird than anybody. What ain't fruits and nuts, is flakes.
I don’t even know what a Californian is anymore. A good majority of the buddies I grew up with here, have left. A majority of the people I associate with now are from: Georgia, Texas, Florida, and Minnesota.