The pain of suicide

I don’t even know what a Californian is anymore. A good majority of the buddies I grew up with here, have left. A majority of the people I associate with now are from: Georgia, Texas, Florida, and Minnesota.

It pains me to point out that Georgia has a serious problem with undocumented aliens from all over the world. Texas.....illegals from Mexico. Florida.....they have been taken over by gogdamned Yankees and the predominant language in Miami is the Cuban version of Spanish. Did you know that Minnesota has a huge population of Somali refugees?

I get that what I just said could be misconstrued as racist, but I said all that, just to ask you whether or not you are intentionally profiling.

Am I doing this right?

I'll be okay yall. My dad drove up last night and took all the guns. I'm gonna go to work today. And it was MelbBamaFan that blacklisted me. He sent me a message saying he did it without reading the thread. I aint mad at him, I'd have done the same.
Amen... good to see you and I hope all is better, or getting that way.

I'll be okay yall. My dad drove up last night and took all the guns. I'm gonna go to work today. And it was MelbBamaFan that blacklisted me. He sent me a message saying he did it without reading the thread. I aint mad at him, I'd have done the same.
Good to hear from you Knee, hang in there man we're all pulling for you, hard time is temporary.