the Stretch-a-Dolla thread

Bama Believer

18 and Counting! Roll Tide!!!
in these times of high prices and shrinking values, what are yall doing to stetch your dollars further, all tips, tricks, and flat out Outlawisms are welcomed.
\
in another thread I posted that I saw a commercial for Wendys during march madness selling $1 daves singles and 2$ daves doubles, (gave me the idea for this tread..
@Toadman005 sorry for the temptation during lent on friday,, so just for you,, Arby’s looks to bring the value this Lenten season with the launch of the new $5 Fish Sandwich Combo starting February 20, 2023.

in these times of high prices and shrinking values, what are yall doing to stetch your dollars further, all tips, tricks, and flat out Outlawisms are welcomed.
\
in another thread I posted that I saw a commercial for Wendys during march madness selling $1 daves singles and 2$ daves doubles, (gave me the idea for this tread..
@Toadman005 sorry for the temptation during lent on friday,, so just for you,, Arby’s looks to bring the value this Lenten season with the launch of the new $5 Fish Sandwich Combo starting February 20, 2023.
All good brother, I had a protein bar I am eating for lunch and microwaveable fish for dinner.

*kills self*

\
Wendys: I looked at the promotion and you have to use the app, make a purchase and it its only good for one burger. I think you can only use it once...I has a sad

If you need a tool, look for it at pawn shops first. I have an assload of tools that I paid a 10th what they would have cost new. Prime example, a RIDGID 14 inch pipe wrench that I paid $5 for. Brand new on Amazon, it would have been $85.
For many ladies I’ve provided a 14in solution to their woes…I’m herre to serve/im here to help with their sexual aches.

If you need a tool, look for it at pawn shops first. I have an assload of tools that I paid a 10th what they would have cost new. Prime example, a RIDGID 14 inch pipe wrench that I paid $5 for. Brand new on Amazon, it would have been $85.

dpibew5fogd41.jpg