The weirdest/nauseating thing happened to me last night

OkSooner

So I go out at 9pm and everything is closed except for this A&W. So the diner’s closed — I stand at the drive thru and order a burger.

I sit down on a curb to eat my burger and I couldn’t even get two bites down.

The whole way home I had to stop, puke, and then continue walking hunched over while taking lots of breaks.

I finally got home and started puking and when I woke up this morning it was hard to drink water.

My friend, don't give me a heart attack. If your symptoms worsen, call your health professional. We love you here.

...and there are still A&Ws?

Yeah I will. I was feeling kind of dizzy this morning when I stepped outside.

And yeah A&W’s are frequently found around here, not as much as McDonald’s or Tim Hortons but I think it comes in third.

Man call the doctor immediately. That sounds eerily similar to what my uncle went thru a couple years ago, but he put it off until to late.

What was the condition?
Never found out. His wife didn't have an autopsy. He went months that way. Sometimes he could swallow and eat and sometimes it would come right back up. When he died he puked up a lot of blood. We think that he had a hemorrhage somewhere in his stomach or lower throat. He spent a month at the university of iowa hospital, they did test after test, scope after scope from both ends. The doctors were stumped and I'm sure they were disappointed with no autopsy. I'm not telling you this to scare you. Get it checked out.

My friend, don't give me a heart attack. If your symptoms worsen, call your health professional. We love you here.

...and there are still A&Ws?

I had never seen one. Never got to be a big thing down here in the Southeast, apparently. Anyways, while we were in Idaho, my wife and I stopped at one on our trip from @Nod4Eight's house up to Lewiston where her brother lives. Was pretty good as fast food places go. Pretty cool that they still make their root beer on site. At least that's what they claim.

To respond to the OP @OkSooner.......

When I was stationed in Hawaii, we used to walk through the Jack-In-The-Box drive-thru in Kailua after bar hopping all night. One night, I ordered a double cheeseburger raw. I was amazed that they sold it to me, and I'm still here, so it didn't kill me. I credit the extremely high alcohol consumption for not even getting sick. Don't worry about what all these others are telling you......quit washing your hands, eat as much contaminated shit as possible, dirt included. Build your immune system. If you try to protect it, when the shit hits the fan, it won't be strong enough to protect you.

The most important thing I learned in US Marine Corps boot camp was......."If it doesn't kill you, it simply serves to make you stronger."

Never found out. His wife didn't have an autopsy. He went months that way. Sometimes he could swallow and eat and sometimes it would come right back up. When he died he puked up a lot of blood. We think that he had a hemorrhage somewhere in his stomach or lower throat. He spent a month at the university of iowa hospital, they did test after test, scope after scope from both ends. The doctors were stumped and I'm sure they were disappointed with no autopsy. I'm not telling you this to scare you. Get it checked out.

My father woke up one morning puking blood as he was getting ready to go to work. My wife and I had been staying there as we were working on my house (before we bought her house). His esophagus became unattached from his stomach. Luckily another doctor chimed in to the ER doctor. ER doctor just thought it was ulcers. They scoped it out and immediate surgery that kept him here. He and his family all have acid reflux issues and I do as well. Both of my kids had it with formula. In fact #2 has a milk allergy as well and has to take powdered Nexium now.

I had never seen one. Never got to be a big thing down here in the Southeast, apparently. Anyways, while we were in Idaho, my wife and I stopped at one on our trip from @Nod4Eight's house up to Lewiston where her brother lives. Was pretty good as fast food places go. Pretty cool that they still make their root beer on site. At least that's what they claim.

To respond to the OP @OkSooner.......

When I was stationed in Hawaii, we used to walk through the Jack-In-The-Box drive-thru in Kailua after bar hopping all night. One night, I ordered a double cheeseburger raw. I was amazed that they sold it to me, and I'm still here, so it didn't kill me. I credit the extremely high alcohol consumption for not even getting sick. Don't worry about what all these others are telling you......quit washing your hands, eat as much contaminated shit as possible, dirt included. Build your immune system. If you try to protect it, when the shit hits the fan, it won't be strong enough to protect you.

The most important thing I learned in US Marine Corps boot camp was......."If it doesn't kill you, it simply serves to make you stronger."
I've never eaten anything from Jack in the Box.....butt I did force some freshman football players to wear Jox on their Back.

The Navy taught me four things:
1. How to sleep on my back wearing a catchers mask when the sub was underway.
2. Why it was important to be able to spot those that did not.
3. If good conduct was the norm, they would not award medals for that shit.
4. Deny the first three.