There are still some honest people in this world...

RTR...USN (ret)

Shore Patrol
Staff member
So, I'm scatterbrained as hell right now. Went to Walmart to pick up a few items. I Decided to get cash back for the weekend. (I used the self checkout) Once I got back to the house, I realized I had walked clean out of the store without getting my cash out of the slot. I went back with my receipt, not expecting much but to my complete shock someone had actually turned in the cash to customer service. Thank God for honest people.

So, I'm scatterbrained as hell right now. Went to Walmart to pick up a few items. I Decided to get cash back for the weekend. (I used the self checkout) Once I got back to the house, I realized I had walked clean out of the store without getting my cash out of the slot. I went back with my receipt, not expecting much but to my complete shock someone had actually turned in the cash to customer service. Thank God for honest people.

A couple of weeks ago, my primary care doctor was in NYC for a seminar. He dropped his wallet on the sidewalk. The couple that found it tracked him down by calling his office here in SGa they found on his business card in said wallet. Nothing was missing. Pretty damn amazing.

Yes there are good people. I drive a 14 year old diesel truck and of course I can’t hear if anything is not sounding right. So I take it to a local mechanic every now and then who knows my situation. I always instruct him to let me know what needs to be done. This guy could make up shit and I would never know. Yet he charges me nothing for this inconvenience and has never recommended any work yet. It’s no wonder his shop is always full, good honest mechanic.

Jokes on you, OP, Mr. Becky's turned it in with his "working hand"

Screen-Shot-2015-10-06-at-12.37.28-PM.png