There are still some honest people in this world...

Are you on days or nights. In other words coffee or Keystones
index.php

Last December I found 100 bucks on the floor of the local Wegmans super market. I turned it in. It was Xmas time and didn’t feel like palming 100 bucks would be right, as I figured it was some mom with 3 kids stressed out. There’s also the lingering fear of some viral video hidden camera YouTube show confronting me.

Now, I’m not an angel, a few years back I scooped four 20 dollar bills outside a local WaWa but that was at 2 am and it was all dickhead “bros” in store after the bars had closed, so I figure it was one of them so fuck em.

Last December I found 100 bucks on the floor of the local Wegmans super market. I turned it in. It was Xmas time and didn’t feel like palming 100 bucks would be right, as I figured it was some mom with 3 kids stressed out. There’s also the lingering fear of some viral video hidden camera YouTube show confronting me.

Now, I’m not an angel, a few years back I scooped four 20 dollar bills outside a local WaWa but that was at 2 am and it was all dickhead “bros” in store after the bars had closed, so I figure it was one of them so fuck em.

It is Vegas though, probably not a good representation of the US as a whole.

Last edited: