Tiny house''s?

Sure takes a certain kinda person to survive in the sub world. Back in the day we were in port in Crete and a LA class boat was moored up behind us. Some of the guys over there showed us around and damn, you guys gotta eat your way to have more space! (were you a boomer or a FA guy?) Can't imagine being that confined for that long. Spent my fair amount of time at sea, but I could always find a weather deck to get some air or see the sky.....
Spent a coupla months at the sub base at Pearl while in the Navy. Went on one to look around. AIN'T NO WAY!!!!!

Sure takes a certain kinda person to survive in the sub world. Back in the day we were in port in Crete and a LA class boat was moored up behind us. Some of the guys over there showed us around and damn, you guys gotta eat your way to have more space! (were you a boomer or a FA guy?) Can't imagine being that confined for that long. Spent my fair amount of time at sea, but I could always find a weather deck to get some air or see the sky.....
I was on the Grant, SSBN631, an old Polaris boat that was later converted to fire Poseiden missiles. I know people that say they couldn't do it, but if you aren't claustrophobic in a severe way then you could.

A long time ago, families lived in a 1 room log cabin. Pretty much the same size as these newfangled "tiny houses". I'd much rather have a "tiny house" because you ain't got room to put all that shit you don't really need anyway. So yes....in essence, I'd like to live in a shed.

Back about 4 or 5 years ago, I actually did live in a shed for about 6 months. I was selling my house, so I moved out to the swamp.

vF8JIdL.jpg

h2aWmki.jpg

This was my bathroom.…..

1yB3e5t.jpg

I will say that shitting in a bucket was getting old.

Fixin to go do it again. Except I’m going to build a pole barn with a shed. I’m going to live in the shed while I build a small house.

Indoor plumbing is at the top of my list.

Last edited:
A long time ago, families lived in a 1 room log cabin. Pretty much the same size as these newfangled "tiny houses". I'd much rather have a "tiny house" because you ain't got room to put all that shit you don't really need anyway. So yes....in essence, I'd like to live in a shed.
You sound like someone who has a large family and you own a truck. You find out how well off you are when you move to another house.

Then your aunt Sally wants help moving her 3,000 square feet of furniture and nick nacks, glassware and figurines on three stories that she's saved up over fifty years to her new beach house that's smaller.

You sound like someone who has a large family and you own a truck. You find out how well off you are when you move to another house.

Then your aunt Sally wants help moving her 3,000 square feet of furniture and nick nacks, glassware and figurines on three stories that she's saved up over fifty years to her new beach house that's smaller.
96f73691-d462-40b7-b836-437a281e5935_1.2d1cb76d96238d476bb5c26dbf11b172.jpeg

Back about 4 or 5 years ago, I actually did live in a shed for about 6 months. I was selling my house, so I moved out to the swamp.

vF8JIdL.jpg

h2aWmki.jpg

This was my bathroom.…..

1yB3e5t.jpg

I will say that shitting in a bucket was getting old.

Fixin to go do it again. Except I’m going to build a pole barn with a shed. I’m going to live in the shed while I build a small house.

Indoor plumbing is at the top of my list.
Thought of you. Just bought a CZ P 10 S. Came with 4 mags including the extension. Nearly new $475. Really good trigger for a striket.