Today we all are thankful on behalf of Iowa

Irishblooded

Their waste of a load OC isn't returning next year.

I saw a stat earlier.

Iowa has like 500 more yards in punting this year so far. Than they do in total offense.

That is like an entire game of offense for a good team of difference. I don't know that Iowa gets 500 more yards of offense in the entire remainder of this year

Their waste of a load OC isn't returning next year.

I saw a stat earlier.

Iowa has like 500 more yards in punting this year so far. Than they do in total offense.

That is like an entire game of offense for a good team of difference. I don't know that Iowa gets 500 more yards of offense in the entire remainder of this year
They didn't ask Daddy to get rid of him, they told Daddy he was done.

Just wait. Ferentz will just hire another yes man and the ineptitude will continue. I have heard, whether it's true or not, that the only coaching the Qbs get is Xs and Os on paper. Nothing else.

I would hate being an Iowa fan. It's like they aren't seriously striving to be an elite program.

Just wait. Ferentz will just hire another yes man and the ineptitude will continue. I have heard, whether it's true or not, that the only coaching the Qbs get is Xs and Os on paper. Nothing else.
That has to be frustrating as a fan when you have that Phil Parker defense and typically great special teams too.

He says he will coach here till they tell him he can't. Those are his words in an interview from yesterday. So yes

I wonder if that is straight talk. Or if that is like the AD for a school coming out and saying that they stand behind their HC, just before they show them the door lol.

I have to think there is a matter of pride when your employer and your fans essentially make you fire your son.

Then the question becomes like in the Hamilton song 'Who Comes Next'

I wonder if that is straight talk. Or if that is like the AD for a school coming out and saying that they stand behind their HC, just before they show them the door lol.

I have to think there is a matter of pride when your employer and your fans essentially make you fire your son.

Then the question becomes like in the Hamilton song 'Who Comes Next'
He's on contract till like 29 I believe at a buy out of 6 million a year. He's not going anywhere for awhile. That was his way of saying screw you to the fans that want him out.