War Movie Idea!

Panabama

TINP's Stepson
A forced draft of Americans 40 to 60 years old, as a first strike force. Not because of fighting ability, but because of saving our younger soldiers for a long war.
The older soldiers struggle with loyalty to country and the pain of realizing you are expendable and are of little value. They still continue to fight for honor.
Probably a dumb idea, but let’s see what we can come up with?

Make it a comedy.....kind of a combo of Wild Hogs and Grumpy Old Men....and make it where the old farts outfox the enemy and bring the victory home.
I was thinking complete Annihilation, paving the way for a complete victory.

5UW33Qv.jpg

I actually have proposed the following;

- Have a government certification program for militia groups that would allow the option of mobilizing them stateside.
- Have a Penal Legion that would allow criminals to rehabilitate themselves through military service.

I actually have proposed the following;

- Have a government certification program for militia groups that would allow the option of mobilizing them stateside.
- Have a Penal Legion that would allow criminals to rehabilitate themselves through military service.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't really think most (if any) militia groups would WANT to be certified by the government. I mean, really, the government is what made most militia groups form in the first place.