***+***Week 0 CFB Convo Thread***+***

I was stationed in Hawaii. That 11 hour flight combined with the time difference is an absolutely brutal jet lag that takes a week to recover from. 10:30 in Honolulu is 3:30am Nashville time. Vandy will be brain dead at game time.
The first time I flew from Atlanta to Tokyo was my 1st experience with real jet lag, if you don't know, you don't know.

Sitting on my deck in the backyard enjoying a drink and listening to the birds chirp a song when all of the sudden a horrid sound interupts my zen, the neighbor kid is apparently in the band this year and is practicing his trombone :(...
Ah, the sounds of fall!

Sitting on my deck in the backyard enjoying a drink and listening to the birds chirp a song when all of the sudden a horrid sound interupts my zen, the neighbor kid is apparently in the band this year and is practicing his trombone :(...
Ah, the sounds of fall!
Could be worse… he could be playing percussion 🥁 😂

The first time I flew from Atlanta to Tokyo was my 1st experience with real jet lag, if you don't know, you don't know.
The worst for me was coming of patrol after a couple of months of 3 section duty (which is basically 6 hours on watch, six hours of collateral duties and then six hours of rack time) and four days later flying from Glasgow to Hartford, CT.

I was stationed in Hawaii. That 11 hour flight combined with the time difference is an absolutely brutal jet lag that takes a week to recover from. 10:30 in Honolulu is 3:30am Nashville time. Vandy will be brain dead at game time.
Lucky you. I flew out of Atlanta to Maui. We pulled back from terminal and stop at about 100 feet back. Then sit there awhile, then pull back up to terminal and get the message that there is a bad engine part that must be repaired. A lady about three rows up is going on about having just arrived on this same plane. They repair the part while we are still on the plane. They spin up the engines to leave, then shut them down. A "repaired" part isn't allowed to fly over international waters, so they announce a stop in L. A. to replace the part. Then they announce that L. A. doesn't have the part available, so stay on the plane while we replace the part here. We finally take off, reach L. A. but we are to stay on the plane for a quick cleanup and takeoff. We finally reach Maui after spending 16 hours on the plane.

I guess it's just this week that they are calling week "0". Next week they're together in columbus