Week 12 CFB Predictions

david_WVU

Here are the current top 3 spots and a dozen games for this week. Really hard to pick good games this week, so you end up with a gimme (which I will get wrong). Good luck!!!

Overall Standings:
1st Place - 80 Points - @batchaps4me @david_WVU
2nd Place - 78 Points - @cogarboy
3rd Place - 77 Points - @TechRaiderRider @Irishblooded

Saturday, November 19:
NC State @ Louisville
Syracuse @ Wake Forest
TCU @ Baylor
Oklahoma State @ Oklahoma
Kansas State @ WVU
Illinois @ Michigan
Iowa @ Minnesota
USC @ UCLA
Utah @ Oregon
Tennessee @ South Carolina
Ole Miss @ Arkansas
Coastal Carolina @ Virginia
Houston @ ECU

Last edited:
NC State @ Louisville
Syracuse @ Wake Forest
TCU
@ Baylor
Kansas State
@ WVU
Illinois @ Michigan
Iowa
@ Minnesota
USC @ UCLA
Utah @ Oregon
Ole Miss @ Arkansas
Houston and ECU

Last edited:
I haven't heard anything, but will Virginia play this weekend with the killing/shooting of football players?

NC State @ Louisville
Syracuse @ Wake Forest
TCU
@ Baylor
Kansas State
@ WVU
Illinois @ Michigan
Iowa
@ Minnesota
USC @ UCLA
Utah @ Oregon
Ole Miss
@ Arkansas

I put this list together before the shooting, but did not post until this afternoon. Sad event and I assume they will at least postpone.
Came here to recommend replacing that game on the list. Apparently, the shooter was a former player.

UVA Police Chief Timothy Longo said authorities secured an arrest warrant charging Christopher Darnell Jones Jr. with three counts of second-degree murder and three counts of using a handgun in the alleged commission of a felony following the deaths of D’Sean Perry, Devin Chandler and Lavel Davis Jr.

Jones, 22, was taken into custody by Henrico County police in Richmond, Virginia, “without incident” just before 11 a.m., about 75 miles southeast of the UVA campus, the department said.

He was a former member of the school’s football team. He was listed on the 2018 roster shared on the official website of the Virginia Cavaliers, but did not appear on the roster in any following seasons.

It's a sad situation for all involved and my prayers go out to the families, and all of Cav Nation.

Shooting unfolded on school bus returning from seeing a play​

Is your schedule harder than any of those SEC West teams' schedule? We were @UGA, @Ole Miss, @Mississippi State, and @Bama. And we had Penn State, Arkansas, LSU at home, amongst others.
The SEC plays the least amount of regular season P5 teams year in and year out. That's what happens when you refuse to play your own conference members.

The SEC plays the least amount of regular season P5 teams year in and year out. That's what happens when you refuse to play your own conference members.
Is that a yes, we have a tougher schedule than any of them or no, our schedule is not as hard as theirs?

Is that a yes, we have a tougher schedule than any of them or no, our schedule is not as hard as theirs?
I wouldn't know seeing how the SEC refuses to play their own conference members. 12 year cross division rotation is insane. Not only that but the SEC West gets an extra bye week by playing more cupcakes than any other P5 division.

I wouldn't know seeing how the SEC refuses to play their own conference members. 12 year cross division rotation is insane. Not only that but the SEC West gets an extra bye week by playing more cupcakes than any other P5 division.
It is kind of easy ... is your schedule as tough as @UGA, @Ole Miss, @Mississippi State, and @Bama with Penn State, LSU, Arkansas and TAMU amongst others at home?

It is kind of easy ... is your schedule as tough as @UGA, @Ole Miss, @Mississippi State, and @Bama with Penn State, LSU, Arkansas and TAMU amongst others at home?
Is it easier to stay ranked by playing more cupcakes than any other P5 division or is it easier to be ranked by actually playing your own conference members is the real question.

NC State @ Louisville
Syracuse @ Wake Forest
TCU @ Baylor
Kansas State
@ WVU
Illinois @ Michigan
Iowa
@ Minnesota
USC @ UCLA
Utah @ Oregon
Tennessee
@ South Carolina
Ole Miss @ Arkansas

Last edited:
NC State
Wake Forest
TCU
Oklahoma
Kansas State
Michigan
Iowa
USC
Oregon
Tennessee
Ole Miss
Houston

Last edited:
Came here to recommend replacing that game on the list. Apparently, the shooter was a former player.
You are 100% correct. I was thinking just rolling with 11, but that really is not fair. Anyone that already picked, please pick between Houston and ECU for the 12th game and I will try to remind everyone later in the week as well.

NC State @ Louisville
Syracuse @ Wake Forest
TCU
@ Baylor
Kansas State
@ WVU
Illinois @ Michigan
Iowa
@ Minnesota
USC @ UCLA
Utah @ Oregon
Ole Miss @ Arkansas
Houston @ ECU

Im only picking 4 home teams to win. Something aint right. oh well

Is it easier to stay ranked by playing more cupcakes than any other P5 division or is it easier to be ranked by actually playing your own conference members is the real question.
No, I am pretty sure the question is who has a harder schedule, UW or any of the SEC West teams you listed. Yep, I checked and that has been the question asked three times and for some reason you do not answer. It really is unfair comparing schedules of the SEC to a G6 conference like the PAC.