*** Week 4 CFB games thread***

Oregon fans are pussies.
Oregon fans followed by Arizona fans are the worst. The one fanbase Oregon fans don't fvck with is the Washington State crowd because they know that the Cougs will give them double the trouble if they try pulling any bs with 'em. Oregon's mascot who should have been charged with multiple felonies throughout the years attacked WSU's mascot at a game in Eugene some years back. The following year they played at Pullman and it was the eastern Washington version of the movie 'Roadhouse'. Before Husky fans turned into pvssies due to being invaded by California techies, the UW crowd was nothing short of the Viking Horde. We'd sneak in bottles of R&R whiskey into the stadium so that we could use them like a Viking warhammer vs opposing fans later on. Get hit in the head with one of those bottles and chances are you're looking at stitches.

1100105032.JPG

Oregon fans followed by Arizona fans are the worst. The one fanbase Oregon fans don't fvck with is the Washington State crowd because they know that the Cougs will give them double the trouble if they try pulling any bs with 'em. Oregon's mascot who should have been charged with multiple felonies throughout the years attacked WSU's mascot at a game in Eugene some years back. The following year they played at Pullman and it was the eastern Washington version of the movie 'Roadhouse'. Before Husky fans turned into pvssies due to being invaded by California techies, the UW crowd was nothing short of the Viking Horde. We'd sneak in bottles of R&R whiskey into the stadium so that we could use them like a Viking warhammer vs opposing fans later on. Get hit in the head with one of those bottles and chances are you're looking at stitches.

1100105032.JPG
My experience has been Cal fans are the worse.

1100105032.JPG
You just got an invitation to the SEC with an agreement on some conditions.

Last edited:
USC fans and players are used to this kind of reaction from fellow PAC fanbases. Oregon fans are cvnts for the most part but once USC starts rolling we're going to hear about seven Heismans and umpteen national championships.
I had an ex-cal lineman work with me on a task force. He told me everyone in the PAC has two games circled on their schedule. Their rival and USC. I love the hate.

I had a ex-cal lineman work with me on a task force. He told me everyone in the PAC has two games circled on their schedule. Their rival and USC. I love the hate.
USC is that bogeyman in the closet. No matter how far down they get the older PAC fans know what they're capable of with the right coach.

Oregon is really the only one I hate. I mean I dislike cal and ucla, but one’s a rival and the other has the worse fans I have dealt with.
This ^^ .. nobody gets under the skin of USC fans (and UW fans) like the Oregon horde. Those cvnts have zero respect for tradition. In fact football didn't begin for those fvcks until 1994 with Kenny Wheaton's pick six vs UW. Then all of a sudden Oregonites realized that school might have a legit football team. Uncle Phil added on to the hate by loading those cvnts up with literally hundreds of millions of Nike dollars for their sports programs.

USC fans and players are used to this kind of reaction from fellow PAC fanbases. Oregon fans are cvnts for the most part but once USC starts rolling we're going to hear about seven Heismans and umpteen national championships.
I reserve that for Ducks fans that like to talk about their umpteen PAC 12 championships and 1000 Uniforms over the last 10 years 😂 I don’t mind UW fans but they know what it means to win a National Championship

Oregon is really the only one I hate. I mean I dislike cal and ucla, but one’s a rival and the other has the worse fans I have dealt with.
Im ignorant on this. The California college system has always got me confused. Cal is Berkley (University of California), UCLA is in University of California-LA? USC is also in LA. And there is a half-dozen other schools or more with University of California in their name. But they are still under the California college system. I get schools like San Jose St, etc. Is there a link to all theses schools under one governing body?